Energy Savings Tips
Expert Appliance Service LLC recommends these tips for energy conservation, lower utility bills and getting the full, long-term use out of your appliances:
- Start with purchasing quality appliances by trusted manufacturers. It is worth spending extra money on proven and tested machinery.
- Hang clothes to dry instead of using the dryer.
- Use the power save option on your refrigerator (if there is one).
- Grill outdoors more often.
- Turn off appliances immediately after use.
- Read and refer to your owner's manual for more advice on how to operate your particular appliances most effectively.
Contact us directly for more information. We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business.